Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wisdom for Busy Moms

I know there are some moms with young kids who read this blog (and some men with wives who are moms of young children). I came across this blog post yesterday and thought it might be a blessing to the moms. I know from my own wife that it's a challenge to find quiet time with the Lord in the midst of the craziness of caring for young kids. That's what this article addresses.

Holly Elliff, the writer of the post, has earned the right to be heard on this matter I think. Her opening words are:

Let me give you a little peek into my life. I have eight children and two in heaven I never got to meet. My kids are currently 32, 30, 27, 23, 21, 18, 15 and 13. I also take care of my mom who has Alzheimers and have four grandchildren age 2 and under! Although I'm not exactly in your shoes right at this moment, I do know what it feels like and I so understand what "tired" means.

Check out the rest here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Larry,
    Matt sent this to me this morning and I really enjoyed the article and the practical tips it mentioned. Good stuff!
    ~Catherine

    ReplyDelete