Thursday, September 2, 2010

You Can Change

The other day, Michelle and I finished reading Tim Chester's You Can Change together. I've mentioned this book several times on the blog over the past few months, and highly recommend it for anyone looking for a primer on the basics of biblical change.

In the summary portion of the last chapter, Chester gives six bullet points that are tremendously important for fighting the daily fight of faith. I think we're going to put these up on our refrigerator:

* Change is a lifetime task
* Change is a daily task
* I can change
* I will change
* I am a sinner
* I am righteous

Read the last chapter of the book to fill in the details on those six bullet points. I'll give a free copy of the book to the first two people who leave a comment asking for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment