Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Matt Chandler: The Gospel on the Ground, and In the Air

This past Sunday, I did my best to answer as plainly and clearly as I could from 1 Corinthians 15:1-5 the question: what is the gospel?

According to Matt Chandler, I only hit the gospel "on the ground" in that sermon. I didn't get into the gospel "in the air". But I'm with him wholeheartedly that both are precious and ought to be unpacked regularly. In fact, if I'd gone on in 1 Corinthians 15 I would have gotten there, but only so much can be said in 45 minutes!

Check out this video to see what he's talking about:

Matt Chandler - 20/20 2010 Session 1 from Southeastern Seminary on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this- the best position to be in . . . in the air with Jesus (Maranatha!)- Centrality of the Gospel, not works.
    Just so you know, Larry- I never "feel good about myself" when I leave church, especially when you preach- how does that make you feel? LOL! :)
    Matt is great- reminds me of Jeff C.

    ReplyDelete