Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Sports Claim to Fame

On Sunday night, a little-known fact about me came out during a friendly game of "Hollywood Squares" (JCF-style): I have seen the movie Back to the Future more than 100 times.

Not exactly the the thing I most long to be remembered by! If I had to choose, I'd rather people know this little-known fact about me:

In college, I beat these two guys in a game of PIG at Madison Square Garden:


True story, though they've probably both blocked this out of their collective memory!

4 comments:

  1. I'll vouch for you Lar! I think we lost the next game b/c our confidence was shot though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you only saw it 65 times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's heavy, Doc.

    - Kev

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Someday, I'm going to be mayor of this town!"

    Ah, the lines are coming back to me....

    Jim W

    ReplyDelete