Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Worship God '09

Today I'm headed out with seven others from my church to Worship God 09 in Gaithersburg, Maryland. I was quite blessed by the trip last year, and am looking forward to this year's conference. Here's a bit of the schedule for the next few days:

Wed. 7 PM - The God of Worship (John Piper)
Thurs. 9 AM - The Heart of Worship (John Piper)
Thurs. 7 PM - The Leaders of Worship (Jeff Purswell)
Fri. 9 AM - The Church of Worship (Thabiti Anyabwile)
Fri. 7 PM - Lessons Learned from Three Decades of Leading (CJ Mahaney and Bob Kauflin)
Sat. 9 AM - The Future of Worship (Bob Kauflin)

In between all those sessions (including some breakout sessions that aren't listed) I'll be making a few posts, assuming we've got internet access at the hotel.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Larry, It looks like you are going to be pretty busy while you are in Gaithersburg, but I wanted to let you know that if you don't have anything else scheduled on Saturday after the 9am lecture, you will only be 45 minutes away from me, and i'm free all day. I know we'll be seeing each other on the 22nd in Baltimore, but if you are interested and have the time I'd love to do lunch or dinner or something on Saturday. Just let me know! Hope you enjoy the conference....It sounds like you know you will :)

    ReplyDelete