Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What happens when you die?

Today my church family said goodbye to a beloved brother in the Lord. Our friend John Anderson passed away last week at the age of 49.

I know that some of our church family reads this blog, and thought it might be beneficial to link to a 4-sermon series that John Piper preached several years ago called What happens When You Die?

In my estimation, this is an area where there is a lot of confusion, even within the Church. And it's of great importance that we be intimately acquainted with the hope that is awaiting us because of Christ. I think Piper expounds upon that hope with great clarity and conviction in these messages.

This link enables you to read, listen to, or download the sermons. I hope they are a blessing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment