Friday, May 8, 2009

Healing for a Broken World

I received an email last week from a reader of this blog (who didn't leave a comment giving his name, location and church!) who said he'd be interested in reading some thoughts I have on the separation of church and state. I told him I'd do that this week, but some other meetings and sermon preparation have prevented me from doing so.

With a couple of weeks off from preaching beginning next week, I plan to tackle that subject in a few posts next week. But for now I just thought I'd post a book recommendation on the subject. I read Healing for a Broken World last year and thought it was an interesting read. Probably a good bit of what I write next week will cover material that is found in that book in greater depth.

So for those who are interested in thinking through Christian involvement in politics, I'd recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment